Sabtu, 22 Februari 2014

[Introduction] The Author

Konbanwa Minna-san :D

Hello everybody , This is my first time in bloggin' :D
Actually this is my second blog , I do something weird to my first blog so it was broken. 
I just editing the template with HTML-ing things and voillaaa , My first blog was broken T___T

Hahaha, but no time to regreting it. 
I'll start everything over again wif this one :D

Well, as the title of this post, introduction. I'll just introduce myself and who I am. 
My name is Tan Hyou Rin. I just a random girl that loving make-up so darn much. 
But still in learn about it of course #giggles

This Blog name mean's "Crispy Auntie" or we can call it in Indonesia "Tante Garing"

It's different wif Tante Girang of course and sometimes people were wrong in said my account wif "Tante Girang" XD


But no prob, I'll OK wif that.  
I thought it was funny,

Now I'm still in Vocational High School but my age already 19 years old T___T
Yeah I know , I was older than my friends but I'm not a wise person regarding to my age :T

I'll share some beatuy tips and trick and maybe others thing in this blog so please enjoy, subscribe and always follow my post :D

I love to give a review to sponsored product, so if you're a company or shop that want me to make a review of your product, please send an email to makeuptantan@gmail.com :D
I promise I'll give a honest review and be responsible to all of my duty :D

See you :)

See You <3



2 komentar:

  1. fotonya cute, Tan.. kamu sering ikut cosplay kah?
    dulu aku pernah ngedit2 blog pake HTML juga dan gagal, tapi sebelum gagal permanen aku undo aja, hehe..

    BalasHapus

Semuanya boleh komentar, selama nggak dengan randomnya ngajak saya nikah (?) bakal saya bales kok :3
Nyaaaa~
Tan